Yearly membership of the Royal Wootton Bassett Chamber of Commerce costs just £75. See below for some of the benefits you could receive as a member:
- Twitter – we have over 1400 followers on our @rwbchamber profile and we mention and retweet our Members’ news.
- Facebook – we have over 480 likes on our BuyBassett page where we share and mention our members’ news and posts.
- Chamber website – Receive additional web presence with a listing in our member directory (http://www.rwbchamber.org.uk/business-directory/).
- Chamber website – We display members’ logos at the top of all pages of our website.
- We have a subscription mailing list of over 220 local businesses. We regularly include members’ news and profiles in our monthly e-newsletters.
Events and Networking
- Monthly formal and informal networking events, held at Member premises where possible.
- Many free of charge events. Members receive discounted rates at our chargeable events.
- Selected Member-only events.
- Member-Get-Member benefit – Refers another business to join the RWB Chamber of Commerce and receive a free ticket to a networking lunch. Terms and Conditions apply, click here for details.
Offers and Discounts
- Benefit from Member to Member discounts.
News and Updates
- Regular e-newsletters – local business and community news.
- Exclusive Member-only news and offers.
Benefit from the close relationships we have built with the following organisations:
- Royal Wootton Bassett Town Council
- Royal Wootton Bassett and Cricklade Area Board
- Town Team
- Economic Development
- Community Led Planning Group
- Neighbourhood Planning
We recommend and refer our members where possible.
Remember you benefit from all this for just £75 for the year. Visit http://www.rwbchamber.org.uk/join-the-royal-wootton-bassett-chamber-of-commerce for more information.
Don’t just take our word for it, here is what our Members say:
“Today’s Royal Wootton Bassett Chamber Commerce Ganges lunch – proves RWB businesses are busy, vibrant, enthusiastic and ready for business…”
Steve Richardson, Designmix
“As always, with the Royal Wootton Bassett Chamber, the atmosphere was relaxed and hospitable, ideal for old and new members to get acquainted”
Graeme Stephenson, Bowman House Business Centre